- Useful information
- Installation instructions
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION - GLASS SPLASHBACKS
WARNING! - there are several strips of double-sided tape glued to the back of the glass panel for protection. Do NOT remove the protective film/paper from the tapes. Clean the wall of dust and grease stains. It is also worth wiping the back side of the kitchen panel. This will guarantee stable mounting.
In order to stick the glass panels to a kitchen wall, we suggest using a solvent-free assembly adhesive, so-called mirror adhesive. According to our tests, other adhesives do not guarantee a stable fixing.
A small amount of glue (just a drop the size of a bean) should be applied pointwise, every few centimetres in the centre of each tape. After applying the adhesive to the tapes, firmly press the kitchen panel against the wall.
IMPORTANT - the adhesive takes between 24 and 48 hours to fully bond. Remember that after pressing the panel to the wall, you must provide it with support—it can be either the kitchen counter or a slat/wedge. The support can be removed only after the bonding time has elapsed, i.e. after 48 hours at the latest. REMEMBER - using other methods of gluing and applying glue outside the tape may cause damage to graphics that is not subject to complaints.
We would like to kindly inform you that kitchen panels should be installed directly on a clean, dust-free and dirt-free wall, we do not take responsibility for panels placed on any other surface.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION - PICTURE ON 4 HANGERS
Thank you for purchasing our painting.
The assembly kit includes:
- 4 metal pendants (including two movable, wider)
- 4 wall plugs
- 4 bolts
After choosing the right place to hang the picture, you can start the assembly.
First, you need to fix 4 hangers in the wall using screws and wall plugs.
We recommend that the hangers should be placed vertically in relation to each other, so you should measure and mark the place of drilling holes on the wall with a pencil, for example.
After drilling the holes, you need to screw in the metal hangers.
We suggest fixing the fixed ones at the bottom, and the movable ones at the top. This will allow the picture to slide in more easily.
Then you need to gently insert the picture into the hangers. A safe option is to rest it on the lower, fixed hangers and attach it to the upper ones with the help of movable ones.
We suggest not to install the hangers in the very corners of the painting, but to leave about 10cm on each side from the edge of the painting.
Our mounting kit for 4 hangers is of standard, equal dimensions. Depending on the size of the painting, there may be a slight gap between the painting and the hanger, but it does not affect the safety of use. You can press them gently so as not to damage the image.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION - THE HORIZONTAL CLOCK/ PICTURE ON HOOKS
1) Please place the wall plugs in the wall at the appropriate distance from each other, at the preferred height
2) Then try on the hooks. If necessary, they can be slightly bent
3) Fasten the hooks with screws
4) We hang the clock / picture on the mounted hooks
The clock has foam spacers, which are used to align the clock with the wall - remember that the protective foil should not be removed from them.
HOW TO PREPARE THE MIRROR FOR INSTALLATION?
1) Place the mirror on a stable, flat surface.
2) Clean, degrease and dry the surface of the mirror where you will stick the hangers.
3) Remove the film protecting the adhesive from the metal hangers.
4) Glue the pendants on the dry and degreased surface of the mirror.
5) Note that 100% strength of the pendants is after 24 hours after sticking them. Wait 24 h before you hang the mirror in the target location.
6) Measure the distance between the centers of the previously glued hangers.
7) Mark the measured distance on the wall and in the marked places drill holes and insert the wall plugs.
8) Screw the hooks with the included screws.
9) Hang the mirror, sliding it carefully from the top. Done!