Fine art reproductions on canvas - works of famous painters in a modern edition
Purchasing a high-quality canvas reproduction is a great way to get the look of an expensive original without the high cost. Fine art reproductions can be used in any room and you can create galleries from them to suit every taste.
What are canvas prints?
The technique of reproducing the paintings of famous artists was created for enthusiasts and lovers of outstanding art, which has had a significant impact on the development of contemporary art. Painting reproductions on canvas are reliable copies of colors and details from original works of art. Graphics are printed on a special material - canvas - which contributes to the extraordinary character of the whole decoration. Modern, digital print on canvas allows you to buy works by the most famous painters for your home, office or commercial space. Outstanding landscapes, portraits or still life paintings will look elegant on any wall, adding a unique atmosphere to interiors designed in both classic and modern styles.
The most famous canvas paintings reproductions in our store
Leonardo da Vinci, Van Gogh, or maybe Monet? The paintings of famous artists can now come to your home! Thanks to modern digital printing technology, in our store you will find a collection of the most popular paintings of great masters. Choose from popular Impressionist works, Renaissance or Art Nouveau paintings. Our assortment includes, among others:
- The Last Supper - Leonardo da Vinci - the wall painting was made in the refectory of the Dominican Monastery in Milan. Da Vinvi completed it in 1498;
- The Birth of Venus by Sandro Botticelli - a picture about the legend of the goddess Venus who descended from heaven to become a mortal. It was commissioned by Lorenzo di Pierfrancesco de 'Medici, an aristocrat with political ambitions. The work is traditionally dated to Botticelli's second stay in Rome, around 1482-3. It was made for one of Lorenzo's many villas;
- Irises - Vincent van Gogh - Oil art painted in 1889 during Van Gogh's stay in a psychiatric hospital. In creating this painting, Van Gogh was inspired by the Japanese art of Ukiyo-e;
- Starry Night - Vincent van Gogh - this excellent example of post-impressionist painting was created in June 1889, during Vincent's stay in voluntary psychiatric therapy;
- Willows - Claude Monet - The painting was painted at the height of Monet's artistic career and is currently exhibited at the Musée d'Orsay in Paris;
- The Bathers - Paul Cézanne - The series of paintings depicting bathers has strongly influenced the representation of the nude in art - more than any other work since the Renaissance. Cézanne's paintings influenced not only the depiction of a human figure, but also various artistic styles such as fauvism and cubism, or, for example, geometric and organic abstraction.
- Baby (cradle) - Gustav Klimt - Klimt began to paint this colorful picture in 1917. The style of the work was a new approach that Klimt delved into, departing from the portrait technique he usually painted - the artist had to find the right angle to paint the child so as to accentuate its form and complete the whole picture.
- Two Women - Paul Gaugui - The work was created in 1901. Gauguin based this amazing composition on a photograph of two women sitting side by side on the porch of the house.
- The Creation of Adam - Michelangelo - The painting is a perfect example of the interaction of design and art. It wasn't seen as a masterpiece when it was created, but is now considered one of the most iconic works of all time. In his painting, Michelangelo presented a scene from the story of the Book of Genesis, in which God in a simple robe and sandals creates Adam. The painting also shows how Michelangelo masterfully used perspective to create the depth of his work, giving the work an almost three-dimensional quality.
- The Girl with a Pearl Earring - Johannes Vermeer - a painting considered one of the most outstanding examples of 17th-century painting. Called the Mona Lisa of the North, it is now in the Mauritshuis museum in The Hague.
A wide selection of world famous painting reproductions will allow you to decorate any interior. High-quality products - reproductions - from our collection will stay on the walls of our customers for a long time. If you require other known images, it is possible to make an individual order.